Hours: Full Time
We are looking for an eager and motivated new programmer to join our growing team. You will be working with both our external clients as well as on our own internal IP projects.. As a Pocket Sized Programmer, you will get the opportunity to work on projects with the latest technology and learn new skills.
Pocket Sized Hands is a software and games company based in Sunny Dundee, Scotland. We make fun and immersive augmented/virtual reality games and experiences. We have a diverse and award-winning team from various backgrounds and disciplines.
Our clients range from universities to architectural companies and with them, we have created awesome applications for mobile, virtual reality and software platforms that have impressed both our clients and their customers.
- Implementing core features and mechanics across a wide range of projects within Unity & Unreal Engine 4 as well as other platforms and sdks.
- Write efficient, clear and well-documented code
- Helping other colleagues by working together to solve technical challenges and achieve the best result
Experience and Skills
- Experience with a game engine Unity/UE4
- Experience working in C# and/or C++
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work within a cross discipline team (Art, production and Code)
- Experience working with Source Control (such as git)
- Excellent communication and written skills
- A willingness and desire to learn adapt and work outside of your comfort zone
- A passion for video games
- Experience working on a commercial product
- Experience working with client/server program
- Experience working with VR/AR
- Experience working on cross platform development
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job reference (PKT-JOB-009) in the subject and tell us why you would be great for the job along with your CV, cover letter and relevant works you have completed in the past.
We will be getting in touch with applicants within a week of submission.