Social Media Assistant
Start Date: 09/01/2018
Salary: £7.50 /Hour
Hours: Part Time - 1 day per week
Duration: 3 months contract with possibility of extension
Closing Date: 13/12/2017
We are excited to be expanding our social media team at pocket Sized Hands and we are looking for a dynamic, innovative candidate who can recognize upcoming AR/VR trends and think creatively. As Social Media Assistant, you will help to create engaging content for Pocket Sized Hands social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, updating the company blog and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Creates dynamic written and graphic content for our online blog
- Assists with the management of company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works as part of a team to develop social media campaigns
Experience and Skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interest in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Tech
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Good time management
- Must have examples of existing blog posts/written work
- Loves Games
- Previous experience working in a similar position
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job reference (PKT-JOB-50785) in the subject and tell us why you would be great for the job. Link any relevant works you have completed in the past.
We will be getting in touch with applicants within a week of submission.